Trion Worlds recently revealed their plans to consolidate the ArcheAge player-base on higher population servers with upcoming server merges. The developers have given the community an opportunity to choose their future as affected characters have been presented with a pair of choices.
Trion Worlds have labeled the consolidation event as an “evolution, and labeled the servers to be evolving as follows
- Naima and Enla will be merged to form Kraken.
- Inoch and Calleil will be merged to form Hanure.
- Ezi and Lucius will be merged to form Nazar.
- Aier and Orchidna will be merged to form Anthalon.
- Melisara and Nebe will be merged to form Sirothe.
- Nui and Janudar will be merged to form Leviathan.
Players can choose to leave any affected characters on their current servers and wait until the consolidation, with characters automatically being moved from the two merged servers to the brand new server. Additionally players can choose a different evolution server if they so wish, though a number of conditions must first be met before any transfer can take place.