Pixeleap today announced that the upcoming, action-packed, free-to-play multiplayer battle arena, BattleSouls, will be making its Steam debut on May 12th. A fast-paced multiplayer action game, BattleSouls promises to entertain players with hours of endless fun in a class-based arena shooter that offers a variety of special skills and abilities for each player – alongside the unique mechanic of being able to switch classes freely during battle.
BattleSouls Feature Highlights:
- 5 unique classes ranging from Knights focused on melee attacks to Wizards focused on ranged attacks, each has their own gameplay style, active and passive abilities
- Strategic game-changing class swap mechanics done on the fly
- 4 vibrant arenas, each with their own strategy of attacking and defending
- Fast-paced online multiplayer combat in 10-15 minute sessions
- Remember, in BattleSouls, Class Change is King. But, fun with friends is absolutely necessary.
BattleSouls will be available to download and play for free via Steam on May 12th.
Source: Press Release