NCSoft recently published its Quarter 4 report for its financial growth in 2013 with Guild Wars 2 leading the way to an incredibly successful year. All of NCSoft’s most recent titles had a successful 2013 with Lineage showing tremendous growth, Guild Wars 2 raking in over $115 million and the official release of Blade & Soul in China was a massive success.
The company highlighted various points relating to its successful campaign in 2013.
- Lineage continued to grow in Korea while Guild Wars 2 cemented its place in US/EU
- Blade & Soul’s Chinese release saw a huge surge in Royaly revenue.
- End of year sales promotion was highly successful for Guild Wars 2.
- Guild Wars 2 became the 2nd biggest source of revenue for NCSoft
- WildStar will launch sometime in 2014
- Wildstar is expected to launch some time in Mid 2014