Sony Online Entertainment have just announced the next exciting chapter to unfold in the world of DC Universe Online with the Sons of Trigon DLC. This latest update marks the eighth DLC pack in the superhero MMORPG giving players the opportunity to fight alongside Wonder Woman in her struggles against the evil Circe. Players can expect brand multiplayer and solo content catered towards end-game and high-level players.
The 11th power will also be introduced in the form of Celestial, a healing-based power set that offers players additional options on the field of battle. The DLC is expected to launch on both PC and Playstation 3 platforms later this fall.
“In Sons of Trigon
we finally get the answers to some critical questions that have been
left unresolved since DCUO launched more than two years ago,” said Jens
Andersen, Sr. Creative Director, DC Universe Online. “Players get to explore a nightmare version of Gotham like nothing they have seen before, while battling alongside Wonder Woman or Circe to eventually defeat Trigon and restore peace, or steal Trigon’s power for their own use.”
- Brand new Celestial Power has been added, offering players exciting new healing abilities
- New daily solo missions are available in a new shared area, Gotham City Wastelands.
- Players can battle the deadly Trigon in a brand new alert.
- Donna Troy and Cheetah have been introduced as new Legends PvP characters.
- A variety of new collections and feats have been introduced