We’ve yet to see the MMOTCG genre make a big impact on the MMO scene but the latest MMO from GameFuse could do just that. The experienced developers are happy to announce the release of their latest free MMO game, Kings and Legends. The brand new MMO brings the fabled tactics from the TCG genre and blends them together with RPG character progression and mechanics.
?We are proud to present Kings and Legends Global on GameFuse,? says Henry Law, Producer of Kings and Legends Global. ?Players can expect in-depth and challenging gameplay that consists of seemingly endless content, monthly new cards, numerous and rich events, and a strong gaming community.?
To celebrate the launch of Kings and Legends GameFuse have begun an exciting launch event that includes daily rewards, a special party pack and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 as a prize for the PvP tournament.
The developers have highlighted some of the more defining features below:
- Uniquely Customizable Deck ? Collect and enhance hundreds of creature and skill cards
- 4 Classes with 7 Distinctive Races ? Choose between four different classes and build your deck with cards from seven distinct factions
- PvP Arena ? Compete in 1v1 battles or group up with friends to face off against a number of opponents
- Challenge Mode ? Take on powerful bosses in Challenge Hall with up to 3 other players.
- Ascension Tower ? Fight your way through 59 levels of increasingly powerful enemies to claim victory.
- Crafting System ? Experience the freedom of creating, fusing, combining, and extracting in order to construct increasingly powerful cards
- Auction House ? Use the in-game auction house to buy and sell unique items and special cards with other players
- Guild Hall ? Build friendships and assemble a team to advance your guild and unlock special in-game bonuses
- Strategic and Tactical ? Building a deck is not enough; you?ll need strategy, skill, and a little luck to crush your opponents
If you want to try the new generation of the MMOTCG genre you can enjoy Kings and Legends here.