Psyonix today prepared Rocket League players for the coming apocalypse as the independent video game developer and publisher announced the upcoming release of the Chaos Run DLC. Celebrating a massive community of over 8 million players worldwide the new DLC will introduce post-apocalyptic features with additional Battle Cars, new Decals, more Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trailers, Antennas and more.
Chaos Run will be made available on both the PlayStation Network and Steam for $3.99, or its regional equivalent. As with previous Rocket League DLC’s the developers want to ensure every player gets a little something to look forward to as a number of content additions will be made available for free. The new Arena, Wasteland, will be available for free and is the first Rocket League map to not feature the standard layout for pitch size, Boost placements and environments.
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
Source: Press Release