HiRezBart streamed a preview of this weeks patch notes on the official SMITE stream yesterday and there’s some exciting stuff in the works. The developers have responded to a common request from the player base, the ability to purchase additional features using favor, the in-game currency. Complimenting the new leveling method introduced in the last patch is the debut of the rumored golden skins. The first skin to be introduced sees Zeus get a new makeover alongside several ability changes.
The new gold skins will be available at level 1 God Rank, despite many suggesting it should be a maximum level reward. More skins will be introduced over time whilst players continue to speculate over later rewards.
A preview of the full patch notes can be found below but these are subject to change before release.
- Jungle King Anhur
- Golden Zeus: This special skin is only available if you are at least God Rank 1 with Zeus. The skin includes a gold frame displaying your God Rank and Stats.
- The damage that minions do to structures has been reduced by ~20%.
- If you lose a match, you now earn ? the amount of worshippers as you would have earned if you had won the match.
- Damage against towers from basic attacks that deal magical damage has been adjusted to be more effective. This currently only affects Isis and Zeus.
- An issue has been fixed in which some abilities were charging double mana costs.
- Magical inhand attacks can no longer crit.
- Girdle of Might – This item no longer stacks with itself.
- Wing Gust
- Ne Zha
- Armillary Sash
- Isis? basic attack has had its base damage increased from 30 to 35.
- Cooldown reduced from 12 to 10s.
- The physical power contribution of this ability has been reduced from 150% to 100%.
- His basic attacks now deal 35 (+25% of your magical power) magical damage.
- Zeus no longer starts with physical power or gains physical power per level.
- Basic attacks against targets with charges deal 30% increased damage per charge.
- The cooldown on this ability has been reduced from 10s to 8s.
- The number of arcs on this ability has been changed from 1/2/3/4/5 to 4 at all ranks.
- The base damage has been changed from 70/100/130/160/190 to 45/85/125/165/205.
- The magical power contribution has been reduced from 50% to 40%.
- The damage scaling based on the number of charges has been reduced from 1/2.5/4 to 1/2/3.
- When this ability is used on an enemy that has 3 charges, they are also stunned for 1s.
- The magical power contribution has been reduced from 70% to 50%.