“The world ended on December 21, 2012 in a cataclysmic event that left very few survivors. The few who survived have only recently started to rebuild on the backbone of past civilization and organized into tribes, but live in a world of anarchy. As a tribal chief, you must rebuild, defend your base from rival gangs, and assemble an army to battle for precious resources.”
What a great intro description to the game Final Eden, really makes me want to put down whatever i’m doing and give it a play! Final Eden is a browser based real time strategy / city manager game where you must defend a small group of survivors from looters slavers and cannibals in the year 2040.
Final Eden is similar to other titles by Kabam. Start out with a small town, build structures and armies and technologies, upgrade, advance, repeat. The combat is automated, but you do have to strategically place your buildings and your troops, making it a little more realistic. The game features PVP and PVE, Clans and real-time chat. The graphics are great and the gameplay is fluid and Fast.
- Build a powerful base on ruins of the old world
- Defend it against bandit gangs with defensive turrets that vary in range and weaponry
- Attack your enemies with an army of off-road vehicles including assault bikes and heavy armour vehicles
- Deploy units skillfully to maximize destruction
- Join an alliance for mutual protection