Starting May 10th and running through Until May 24th will be a two week Path of Exile race event to benefit the Child’s Play charity. The organization raises money to provide toys and games to thousands of children in over 70 different hospitals around the world. Grinding Gear Games and the Path of Exile community will offer their support via a variety of exciting incentives including an event exclusive helmet skin that will sell for $5 a piece in the in-game store. 100% of the proceeds generated by this unique item will be donated directly to the Child’s Play fundraising effort.
Nvidia and Razer have also joined the Path of Exile fundraising efforts via the donation of a huge collection of hardware from basic bundles to top of the range gaming gear. Winners will be randomly chosen and each are eligible to win prizes from multiple tiers. The prize list is as follows:
- Level 15: 100x Stash Tab Bundles
- Level 20: 100x Premium Stash Tab Bundles
- Level 25: 10x Razer Mice
- Level 30: 5x Razer Keyboards
- Level 35: 5x NVIDIA High-performance Graphics Cards
- Level 50: 10x Sets of all Seraph Microtransactions (Armour pieces, Wings, Weapon Effect and Footprint Effect)
- Level 65: 5x Sets of Signed Prints of Original Early Concept Art
- Level 85: 1x One hour private Q&A on Skype with Chris, Jonathan and Erik
For more information on the events, terms and conditions, and prizes, visit the link below.
Source: Official Website