Lekool today announced the latest title to join their ever growing free-to-play MMO portal with the high seas exploration browser game, Seven Seas Saga. The game enjoyed a successful open beta period at the start of the year before releasing a second server in August. The first Seven Seas Saga server under Lekool will launch later today, November 7th, at 7:00 PM PST.
Seven Seas Saga gives players the opportunity to explore Medieval Europe as they navigate the deadly seas of the Mediterranean. Players are also able to choose and upgrade their ship, improve their crew and earn a reputation as a fearsome pirate.
- Special daily and weekly event quests with unique rewards
- Upgrade every aspect of your ship, from the cabin to the crew and cannons.
- Contribute to your country, guild and associates with resources and gold
- High-quality browser graphics with easy accessibility.
- Fictional ships appear as powerful world bosses.
For more information on the game or to register a new account, click here.