One of the game?s most defining characteristics is its ?Maestone? system ? where players can embed their rare stones found by defeating enemies into their item slots to gain access to new and more powerful skills. With so many Maestones out there ? the sheer amount of character customization in Maestia is quite impressive ? as on top of 80+ skills per character class, players have access to over 70 additional skills which require specific ?Maestones?.
Another interesting feature in Maestia is the game?s dungeons ? players can control the difficulty of the dungeons they enter by setting them to either easy or hard mode. The harder the difficulty ? the more loot ? sort of like Dungeons & Dragons Online. The game has four playable classes including: Mage, Priest, Warrior and ranger.
Key features of the game:
– factions: the Superion Guardians or the Temple Knights
– 4 classes: warriors, mages, rangers and clerics
– A mystical story with hundreds of quests
– Prayer quests can be started everywhere and anywhere
– Seven keys to collect to enter the Heavenly island and track down Dark Lord Keledus
– Become one of the 13 apostles and wield the ancient powers of Ia
– Huge selection of battles: PvE, PvP, GvG and faction fights
– Unique character development thanks to experience and divinity points
– Hybrid skill system: Maestones expand your character class skills
– Enchantment on weapons and armor to enhance them and apply basic effects to them
– Crafting system to create your own items