Empire Universe II is a browser-based sci-fi MMORPG where you can chose your own path in the galaxy. As a player you have the choice whether to act aggressively or peacefully. The intuitive access makes it easy for beginners to achieve initial success and to find their way in the universe. Once in the game you have all the options: Occupy and savage planets, invest in research or trade with other players. Empire Universe 2 has a huge emphasis on alliances and offers single player as well as large groups, long-lasting fun.
In Empire Universe II you will use your warships to fight real time battles against hundreds of opposing players. You must train ground troops to act as your last line of defence for when your warships have been destroyed. Choose your alignment, through the actions you take in the game you can become a scientist, pirate, warrior, trader and bounty hunter. With over 120,000 planets in 10,000 sectors there is plently of space for everyone.
There are 9 different races with their own unique stats and starting places in the galaxy map. Collect 10 different resources via mining asteroids and wreckages or through your planet?s resource mines, customise 21 different spaceship chassis with over 66 components allowing for a lot of room for experimenting. With 146 different technologies to research it is a long spanning game that cannot be either won or lost.
There is a strong focus on allied gameplay and it promoted teamplay whether you decide to join one of the many empires out there or create your own.
– It offers real-time battles
– Interactive battle reports
– 10 different resources
– 21 different spaceship-chassis
– Spaceships can fully put together modularly from 66 different components
– Already built spaceships can be reconstructed or upgraded- commanders affect the strength of a fleet
– 146 technologies
– Strong focus on alliances to promote teamplay
– The alignment (Neutral, Researchers, Warrior, Pirate, Trader, Bounty hunter) of a player is based on his style of play
– Players can be grouped into empires
– Intergalactic policy
– Bounty hunting
– Challenging campaigns
– Planets can be conquered