EVE Online continues to be one of the most popular space themed MMO games on the planet but its not without its problems. One of the most common complaints amongst new players is the incredibly steep learning curve that you must experience as you progress through the early days of EVE Online. Before even dealing with the massive scale of the game world itself players will have to wrap their mind around the unique leveling system, combat basics, PvP, modules, ship customization; the list goes on.
To help combat the rather overwhelming new player experience CCP Games have revealed some upcoming training sessions. The sessions, hosted by the developers themselves, will touch on many topics relating to EVE Online; the perfect tool for any new player or a veteran looking to brush up on their skills.
The official schedule is highlighted below but for more information head on over to the official website.
- October 15, 17:00 UTC ? Modules
- October 17, 17:00 UTC ? Fitting Your Ship
- October 22, 17:00 UTC ? Earning ISK
- October 24, 17:00 UTC ? The Overview and UI
- October 29, 17:00 UTC ? Piloting Your Ship
- October 31, 17:00 UTC ? Skills
- November 5, 17:00 UTC ? Crimewatch (Featuring live demonstrations)
- November 7, 17:00 UTC ? Combat Basics
- November 12, 17:00 UTC ? Teamwork
- November 16, 17:00 UTC ? PVP Fleet
- November 18, 17:00 UTC ? Progression: What?s Next?