Earlier last month we brought you news of a brand new third person shooter with some card-collection elements to it. That game was GunDog. In addition to being a quirky third person shooter game, it also features dogs. Yes, that’s right, Guns and Dogs, or GunDog. Well today OGPlanet is announcing that the game is going into a beta testing period that will last for four days. So from today, April 4th to Monday April 8th, players will have the opportunity to jump in to the World War-esque era shooter and take on other dogs with guns.
Interested players can sign up at www.gundoggame.com to enter in on the action.
- 2 Rival Camps (Union & Empire),
- 6 Different Playable Classes (with more in development)
- Collectable Card System – Collect to unlock new playable characters, weapons, abilities, and more!
- Over 50 Playable Characters (with more in development)
- Customizable Characters & Load-outs
- Unique Comic-influenced Art Style
- Many Different Maps & Modes of Play
- Engaging Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Unique, Game-changing Skills
- Free-to-Play, not Pay-to-Win