Earlier today Ubisoft published the official patch notes for Tom Clancy’s The Division‘s upcoming 1.0.2 update that is scheduled to launch during server maintenance tomorrow, March 22nd. The patch notes list a huge array of changes with tomorrow’s patch, addressing many of the more common bugs and exploits impacting gameplay today. A lot of focus has also been placed on The Dark Zone content with adjustments to loot and other elements.
Noteworthy Dark Zone changes:
- Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark zone, by using First Aid and Support Station skills
- Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the Dark Zone
- The Dark Zone disconnect timer has been increased to 30 seconds, meaning players will remain in the game world longer when logging out while in the Dark Zone (this applies while not in combat)
- Items extracted from the Dark Zone are now properly marked as “new” items when moved to the players inventory
- Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for surviving Rogue status have been improved
- Dark Zone Funds and Experience rewards for killing Rogue agents have been improved
- Increased drop rate of High-End items from lvl 31 and 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
- Increased drop rate of High-End Division Tech Material from lvl 32 named NPCs in the Dark Zone.
- Dark Zone Funds drop rates and quantity on NPCs has been reduced.
For more information on everything that’s coming with tomorrow’s update check out the official patch notes below.
Source: Patch Notes