Sunnyvale, Calif. — (April 12, 2012) — KoramGame Ltd., a leading developer and publisher of free-to-play online games, today unveiled further details about the unique Guild Island system for Spirit Tales, an upcoming cute 3D fantasy MMORPG. Players will have the ability during open beta to construct a private zone specifically for their guild to access special buffs and content.
“Guilds have had a long standing tradition in most MMORPGs,” says Yann Wang, General Manager. “But never has there been a feature this extensive and dedicated to guilds. We’re convinced that our Guild Island system will not only add to the traditional guild experience, but also take it in an exciting new direction.”
With a Guild Island, members can either construct special add-ons that will make their guild truly one-of-a-kind, or forgo upgrades entirely and use their Guild Island as a simple getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday MMO life. No matter what the use is, Guild Islands offer a fun new twist to conventional guild gameplay.
Key features include:
- Hot Spring – Unwind with cleansing bath salts and receive powerful buffs
- Statues – Immortalize prominent guild members by building glorious statues in their likeness
- Throne Room – Discuss battle strategies with friends at this designated meeting hall
- Guild Warehouse – Store additional equipment or add to the communal stash to help others
- Buff Vendor – Access unique buffs that aren’t available anywhere else
Learn more about Guild Islands.
See Guild Island in action by tuning in to the Spirit Tales live stream event on April 13.