MMOFPS Tribes Ascend will be getting an open Beta this Friday. While 300,000 players have played the closed Beta, a sizable group (myself included) would still like to play, so register on the Tribes Ascend site for a chance to be included!
The new stuff to be added on Friday include:
- New game type, Arena Deathmatch, with two initial maps
- New Capture The Flag map, Temple Ruins
- New Team Deathmatch map, Inferno
- Two new unlockable items for the Soldier class: Proximity Grenade and Utility Pack
- New default suits for Doombringer and Brute
- Ability to view either Blood Eagle or Diamond Sword skins from Class menu
- Service supporting Name Change
- Large number of bug-fixes and balance adjustments.
What are you still doing here?! GO PLAY!