Studio Wildcard today released the v501.2 update for ARK: Survival Evolved on the PlayStation 4, fixing a number of problems and introducing a 1080p option for those playing with a PlayStation 4 Pro. The update is a little over 375mb and addresses a number of problems that managed to squeeze into the official release a few days ago.
PlayStation 4 players should now be able to invite friends to servers without experiencing a hard crash. European players can enjoy the additional features offered by the Primitive+ game conversion mod and a few minor fixes to the server browser should make for, well, better browsing.
- PS4 Pro now has 1080p option (looks super sharp, runs nice & fast with it too)
- Fixed Fonts not appearing properly if running PlayStation with languages other than English, French, Italian, or German (until this patch is released, if your game is not displaying Fonts correctly, please change your system langauge to one of those)
- Europe: Primitive+ added
- Option to disable Outgoing Voice Chat (for Streamers etc)
- Fixed Invites
- Fixed N/A Ping times sorting incorrectly
- Fixed Ping times to player-hosted servers
- Fixed Cross-Ark List to display only the servers you can actually transfer to
- Fixed a case where you could get stuck in trees / foliage
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes and improved API-related use cases
Source: Official Website