In a surprise announcement developers Daum Games today revealed that Black Desert Online will be receiving its first large-scale content update as the new Mediah region introduces tons of new quests, deadly boss battles, new gear and more.
Players will be able to access the exciting new Mediah expansion as early as today with no additional cost outside the original purchase fee.
- World size increased by 30%
- Over 1,000 new quests
- Kzarka – An enormous boss that can take on hundreds of players at a time
- New guild missions, including special bosses that drop formidable weapons
- Crimson Battlefield – Instanced 40v40 skirmishes that players can queue for in groups of five or solo
- New weapons and more powerful armor set
- Craftable Alchemy Stones allow players to apply Attack, Defense, or Life bonuses to their equipment
- Equipment can be enchanted to higher levels
Source: Official Forums