OGPlanet have announced the beta dates for their upcoming pet-based MMORPG game Heva Clonia Online. The upcoming MMO, which appears to blend Pokemon style pet mechanics with graphics similar to that of Knight Age, will become available in North America from September 19th to September 30th.
Heva Clonia Online utilizes episodic quest content, introducing players to new segments of story over a period of time. A mechanic that has proven popular for many titles in recent years but has yet to be really successful in the MMO market. Pets play a large role with players tasked with collecting new monsters and evolving them through battle, granting them new skills and abilities as they progress. PvP battles are also available in the Main Arena, offering plenty of opportunity to test your mettle against the best combatants in the game.
Heva Clonia Online feature highlights:
- Clone Monsters as Pets: Clone monsters to collect them throughout your journey, train them as pets, and battle them against your foes!
- PVP Monster Battles: Test your monster’s skills and battle expertise in the Main Arena against your friends or other players for victory.
- Couple-Dungeons: Team up with your closest friend in this two person dungeon challenge. Only true teamwork will prevail.
- Guild PVP Battles: Battle for guild supremacy in
epic Guild VS Guild PvP battles! Only the strongest guild will rank the
top of the leader board in this challenge.
- Mini-Games: Take a break from epic adventuring and
questing to play some fun, casual mini-games. They’ll help take your
mind off saving the world.
If you want to get more involved with the game you can register your interest for the beta on the official website here. The launch trailer has also been added below. Let us know what you think.