Next today announced that the multi-award winning MapleStory is expanding to mobile today as we welcome the release of the highly anticipated Pocket Maplestory. Having already enjoyed huge levels of success in Asia, seeing over 7 million downloads since its original launch, developers Nexon are hoping to carry that success to Western audiences with today’s release in both European and American audiences.
Pocket Maplestory provides players with the definitive mobile version of the Maplestory experience in a complete MMORPG package that boasts a staggering 1,500 quests set in a real-time online multiplayer world with bright and colorful artistic styles and cute environments.
Pocket MapleStory also features:
- Three different heroes: Dual Blade, Angelic Buster and Demon Slayer. Each has its own unique skills and fighting styles; (more characters to be added progressively in the future)
- Friendly rivalries with the Dungeon and Guild system to cooperate & compete real-time with friends online
- Deep personalization of characters and items
- User-friendly customization of game controls
- Bright and colorful graphics reminiscent of the original PC game.
Source: Google Play