Undecima is a new online browser multiplayer strategy game developed by a man named Mik for six years. Undecima launched on the 1st of June with the game’s Open Beta mode.
In short, in Undecima, you start in a small village, develop it to a big prosperous town. Along the way you will complete a lot of upgrades and researches, advance through levels, and on the final one, capture a super powerful artifact! If you are able to hold the artifact for three days, victory will be yours!
Some other interesting features of the game are:
– Simple but efficient combat mode (e.g. you can scout, attack, defend, counter-attack, intercept, dodge, and reinforce your friends and enemies).
– Lack of annoying macro-management. You have plenty of upgrades and researches to do, but can control only one town.
– All units from very basic to elite have a set of abilities and skills that makes them unique in the game and useful in particular situations.
– Ability to play either PvP or PvE or mix it at the same time. For example theoretically, you can finish the game without attacking another player (not sure if it’s going to be fun though).
– Plenty of rewards, such as weekly ranking, overall ranks, medals, achievements and more.
– The game is addictive, but doesn’t take up all of your time (here I’m not sure whether it’s a good point or bad).