OGPlanet has officially announced Friday that they have now started the first Beta test for their free-to-play MMOTPS, Dizzel. Players are able to register for their chance to be able to participate in the Closed Beta event on their official website at http://www.PlayDizzel.com. The game features fatality-style executions, and several unique game modes that are full of action.
“One of Dizzel’s biggest draws is its visceral, hardcore action, featuring ‘Executions’ that give players the ability to perform a variety of unique fatalities on nearly dead foes, depending on the character and weapon they happen to be using”.
Dizzel’s Key Features:
- Fatalities: Simply shooting your enemies to death is for newbs. Pull off brutal & stylish executions to finish off your enemies before their teammates can revive them.
- Take Cover: Pop in and out from cover with guns blazing like you are in an old-school John Woo movie, or unleash a barrage of bullets at your enemies from the safety of being behind cover. Aiming is overrated anyway.
- GAME MODES:
- Killer Sentinels: Each team takes turns as the killer sentinel war machines, while the opposing team tries to survive by any means necessary.
- Predator Mode: A player is randomly selected between rounds to be the ‘BOSS’, with tremendous speed, massive stat boosts, and a giant sword!
- Team Death Match, Demolition and More!
- Weapons & Items Galore: With lots of guns, melee weapons, and grenades to choose from, it’s easy to personalize your killing style. Character, outfit, and equipment choices let you push the customization to the next level.