The battlefield of Battleborn today welcomes its 29th playable hero as Kid Ultra joins the already impressive roster of warriors in 2K Games’ online MOBA-esque title. Battleborn players with either the Digital Deluxe Edition or Season Pass will be able to unlock Kid Ultra instantly, starting today with the release of the latest update. Regular players will be able to purchase Kid Ultra for 47,500 in-game credits on November 3rd.
Kid Ultra Abilities
- ROCKET GAUNTLET: Loaded with six quick-fire rockets that detonate on impact.
- ROCKET VORTEXT: Fire up to three rockets in a tight spiral.
- SUPPORT DRONE: Deploy a healing drone to follow a target ally, temporarily increasing their maximum health and healing them over time. Max 2 drones at once.
- BOLA SNARE: Fire bolas that pass through units and slow any enemies in its path.
- (Ultimate) TO THE RESCUE: Activate to enter hover-mode and increase mobility. Deactivate to exit hover-mode, provide a burst of health to yourself and nearly allies, and push back enemies.
- (Passive) AURA OF JUSTICE: Participating in kills boosts nearly allies’ damage for a limited time.
Source: Press Release