Obsidian Entertainment today announced that Early Access 5 for Armored Warfare will release on September 3rd and continue through until September 20th, introducing an array of fixes, improvements and new features including the highly anticipated additions to the Private Military Company options.
The Private Military Company feature sees players constructing structures and upgrading them to provide a variety of bonuses to different in-game systems. Today the developers released details on the new upgrades that will be implemented with Early Access 5 as well as information on the bonuses they will provide.
- Academy – Bonus to commander XP per battle
- Airport – Credits discount when purchasing Retrofit upgrades
- Ammo Depot – Reputation discount to unlock Firepower upgrades
- Armory – Reputation discount to unlock Armor upgrades
- Barracks – bonus to Crew XP
- Command Center – Global Match Reputation gain bonus
- Garage – Global Repair Cost reduction
- Helipad – Global Match Credit gain bonus
- Harbor – Provides an incremental Raw Materials shipment increase
- Recon Post – Provides a passive discount to Premium Time purchase
Source: Official Website