Desert Owl Games today announced the release of the huge and highly anticipated Path of De’lim expansion for the tactical turn-based strategy game, PoxNora. Fused with elements of today’s most popular strategy and collectible card games, PoxNora today welcomes the release of Path of De’lim, the 26th expansion for the popular Steam title.
The latest PoxNora expansion introduces 42 new Runes to the game alongside an additional 50 abilities and several brand new mechanics. The story continues to progress as players follow an assassination attempt on one of the key characters by followers of De’lim.
Additional elements of the expansion are listed below:
- Over 20 Heroic Achievement sets
- New map rotation and layout for PvE and PvP
- Coalitions expansion added to the Rune Forge and available for gold (currency)
- 42 new runes (Cards that represent Champions, Spells and Equipment)
- 50+ new abilities (Special behaviors, powers, and effects that champions have)
- 16 new Limited Edition version of classic revised runes
- New & updated Avatar Abilities
Source: Press Release