W3Studios today announced that they have begun accepting signup applications for those looking to experience the Alpha release of the upcoming Abatron, a unique combination of RTS and FPS mechanics and features developed for PC on Unreal Engine 4. Abatron offers players a unique take in the competitive elements of gaming as a combination of mechanics blend together to provide an in-depth and dynamic experience. Whether players choose to fight from afar commanding units in RTS mode or get down and dirty in both first and third-person combat perspectives, there’s plenty of offer with the Abatron Alpha event.
Abatron supports coop and versus modes at the moment, allowing for up to 8 people to jump into a game and enjoy the fast-paced action and finely tuned competitive experience.
Abatron Feature Highlights:
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Switch between RTS and FPS at anytime
- Level up in Hero FPS mode and unlock abilities
- Create stronger units in RTS mode by upgrading your buildings
- Switch between any Hero units to use special skills
- Multiplayer with up to 8 people
If you’re interested in signing up for the Alpha event, which is scheduled to begin early August, check out the official website.
Source: Press Release