Wargaming.net today revealed an exciting list of events to celebrate the 3rd anniversary of the explosive multiplayer combat MMO, World of Tanks. Beginning today, Friday April 11th, players will have the opportunity to take advantage of a number of in-game events including an increase in experience points, discounts in the in-game story and a price cut on premium membership options.
The developers also announced a special “On the Line” livestream event that is scheduled to begin later today, 4-5PM PST. The livestream will see hosts Pico Mause, Tzar_Ivan, and GunLion engage with fans during an official Q&A event while also offering exclusive giveaways including in-game gold, LogitechG gaming gear and J!NX t-shirts.
If you want the chance to chat with the developers about the huge list of changes heading to World of Tanks throughout 2014, this is your chance.
3rd anniversary event highlights:
- First win bonus offers 5x experience points
- Equipment, Consumables, Crew Training and Garage Slots available at a 50% discount
- 6 and 12 month Premium Account membership to receive a 15% discount
- 9 different vehicles have been added to an in-game sale with as much as a 50% reduction in price
- 4 new missions have been added to celebrate the World of Tanks anniversary