Reto-Moto are proud to announce the immediate release of the free-to-play MMOFPS game
Heroes & Generals in an open beta capacity. The games most unique
element is the combination of action-driven FPS combat and the strategy
fueled General mode, allowing RTS players to drive the front lines of
war with access to supply-routes, battlefield logistics and the
controlling of vital resource fields.
Heroes & Generals
also boasts an intriguing level of community involvement as the game
utilizes an open development model that offers the community complete
transparency when it comes to future updates and new content additions.
The developers have highlighted a number of elements that make the game
different from other online FPS titles, outlined below:
- Online persistent game-world combining first-person action with strategic control.
- One great war with thousands of participants each playing a role in the war.
- Specialize your character(s) to become a hero or rise to become a commander of armies.
- Fight the war on foot, in vehicles or from the skies.
- New content is constantly being added to the game world.